If you’re new to what we do at People Lab, you might not be aware that as well as being an award-winning employee engagement consultancy, we also write a popular weekly blog.
We explore all kinds of subjects and themes, including top tips and handouts, event round-ups, opinion pieces, white papers and research, as well as guest blogs from people who are creating great places to work across the globe!
We also find the very latest employee engagement, internal comms and HR roles, and update our jobs page every week – so if you’re looking for a new challenge in 2019, then make sure you visit our blog page!
If this sounds good to you, then here are some of our most popular blogs from the last year! And don’t forget, you can also sign up to receive the latest news and research from us by joining our mailing list here.
And finally, if you’re already one of our lovely readers, we’d like to say a big thank you for following our work!
- Should employee ‘experience’ replace employee ‘engagement’?
- Inspirational women in the world of employee engagement
- Looking for a new job? Find out more about a company’s culture with these five interview questions
- 10 free online courses to boost your skills at work
- How do you define employee engagement in your organisation?
- The positive psychology behind random acts of kindness
- Using AI and machine learning to better understand employee feedback
- An Evening of Engagement (event write up)
- The British Gas Story (case study)
- The Employee Engagement Knowledge Exchange
Which was your favourite? What sort of articles would you like to see more of in 2019? We’d love to hear your thoughts – let’s keep the conversation going via Twitter, Facebook, or in the comments section below.