If you’re new to what we do at People Lab, you might not be aware that we write a popular weekly blog. We don’t just write about employee engagement – we explore all kinds of subjects and themes. Our articles include top tips, ideas and guides, event round-ups, opinion pieces, whitepapers and research, and guest blogs from people who are creating great places to work across the globe.
We also find the very latest employee engagement, internal comms and HR roles, and update our jobs page every week – so if you’re looking for a new challenge in 2018, make sure you visit our blog page!
To get you started, take a look at our top five blogs of 2017 below. If you’re already one of our lovely readers, we’d like to say a big thank you for following our work!
- There’s no such thing as a free breakfast – why employee perks don’t always feed engagement
- The universal themes of engagement (i.e. the stuff we agree on!)
- The 5 enablers of employee engagement
- Why does employee engagement work? The positive psychology behind engagement
- What’s the point of employee engagement?
Which blog was your favourite? What would you like to see more of in our articles in 2018? We’d love to hear your thoughts – let’s keep the conversation going via Twitter, Facebook, or in the comments section below.